Today’s blog is going to be a tad different to my usual blogs because it is going to be about my absolute favourite workout videos that motivate me and have great results. I know most people hate working out or even the idea of working out, but I love the feeling of accomplishment I get after finishing a workout and knowing that I am doing something good for my body. I would love to hear if you guys have any good workouts on youtube that you think I may like.
So here they are (in no particular order):
- 10 Minute Ab Workout by XHIT Daily – This was actually the first workout video that I tried and I really love it. It features ten different exercises for 30 seconds repeated twice that all help to get you a six pack.
2. Cardio Workout 5 minutes by Bowflex – Cardio is one of my favourite types of workouts and I feel that this is a really great workout that you can easily do at home. It is simple and great for beginners. I actually repeat this video so I get a ten min cardio workout.
3. Toned & Defined Arms Workout by Blogilates – This video is more of a recently discovered one as I was only introduced to the fitness youtube channel of Blogilates. When you first watch the workout you don’t think that the simple arm movements will hurt but they really do!
4. 10 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout at Home by FitnessBlender – This particular workout video has great exercises that really hit the spot when you want to tone your butt and your thighs. This video would be particularly good for people who don’t want someone shouting at them to ‘keep going!’ or saying ‘Are you feeling the burn?!’.
5. 30 Minute Dance Cardio by POPSUGAR Fitness – I don’t usually do dance workouts as I don’t feel they are as beneficial as normal cardio in my opinion. However, I really enjoy this fun dance workout as you can groove along to the music will doing something good for your body. It is much longer than my usual workout videos but when you do it time passes by quickly. It also has modifications if you want a less intense workout
6. 3 Minute Ab Workout by XHIT Daily – I do actually love these three minute workouts as they mean I can do them anytime without having to be in a rush. I am always pleasantly surprised with how drastic the results are after I do this extremely quick workout.
7. Total Body Tone Workout by Blogilates – I really do love this workout as it is slightly longer and focuses on practically all of the areas on my body I want to strengthen and tone like my arms, abs, butt, back, and legs. I really like Blogilates as she is really encouraging and motivational in her videos.
8. 10 Minute High Intensity Workout by XHIT Daily – This is another new workout that I have found and is one of the harder ones on this list as you only have very short breaks in between each exercise and is designed to get your heart pumping and make you sweat.
So those were my favourite workouts (as of now) that I feel really benefit and motivate me to be my fittest and healthiest self. Tell me in the comments if you like these type of blogs (or not) or if you have any good workouts you would recommend. I really hope you liked this blog and if you did be sure to like it and follow this blog.
Please stay friendly in the comments section below and have a great day 🙂
Love Misabella xx