I personally love makeup blogs and in particular posts about Beauty or Skincare Essentials so I decided to make my own post! Even though I don’t really ever wear a full face of makeup (I hate the feeling of makeup on my skin and it sometimes makes me breakout) I definitely do have a few ‘holy grail’ products that I use again and again. So I thought I would share them with you guys! Hope you enjoy:
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara – Honestly, I loveeee this mascara and I have to say it is currently my favourite mascara that I own, (closely followed by the clinique mascara). It always gives my eyelashes lots of volume and incredible length. You can get a dramatic effect with only a single coat of mascara which usually never happens! The cream and gel wax formula is amazing and never clumps my lashes together. I actually got this from one of Marzia’s Summer Favourites box as well as some other beauty goodies. (Btw the reason why my hands look so red in the pics is because the lighting is horrible)
Colourpop Ultra Blotted Lip in shades Zuma and Doozy – Colourpop’s Ultra Blotted Lips are there perfect balance a matte liquid lipstick and a lip gloss. This lip product gives you the perfect a perfect diffused just-blotted look that feels oh-so soft on your lips. It is also medium coverage and the packaging is super cute. Doozy is a gorgeous warm-rose colour that looks amazing on all skin tones and Zuma is a warm-dusty-pink nude that is perfect for an everyday makeup look.
Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight in shade Hefty Highlight – I literally use this stick like everyday and is not-too-subtle and not-too-blinding. It is easily glides on top of the skin and really accentuates your cheekbones, bridge of nose, cupids bow and other high points on the face. I love stick makeup products mainly because I am not bothered to find a brush to use (lol) and I feel that cream makeup blends into the skin beautifully. This highlighter is superrrrr long wearing and also oil-free which make it even better!
Clinique Bronzer/Highlighter/Eyeshadow in shade Almond Blossom – For some reason I couldn’t find this multi-purpose pressed powder anywhere on the Clinique store. This is multi-purpose, two coloured, shimmery powder is a makeup life saver! I always carry it with me when I go out as it can be used as a gorgeous natural bronzery, subtle highlighter or even an eyeshadow. When I use it as an eyeshadow all I do is pack the golden brown shade into my crease and lid, and then put the light tan shade on the centre of the lid and directly underneath my brow bone and inner corner.
Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow in shade Creamy Cinnamon – This beautiful and creamy blush is a gorgeous colour and blends like a dream onto the skin. It is a dusty, deep pink colour that gives you a warm glow and adds lots of dimension to your face. The blush also has a slight shimmer which I love. It is pretty pigmented and there is little to no fallout which is often hard to find in drugstore products. I love wearing this with a glossy nude lip for an everyday makeup look.
What are some of your makeup essentials?
Thank you so much for reading this blog and if you liked it please make sure to follow this blog and check out some of my other posts ❤️
Please stay friendly in the comments section below and have an amazing day.
Love Misabella xx
Today’s post is going to be about some of my favourite youtubers at the moment. I know some people don’t really like youtube, but honestly I kinda love it. Even though youtube is nearly a decade old, you have to admit it is still King of the online video world. I also think that it is a really great way to provide easy access to educational and helpful content (wow that’s a mouthful!).
So here is my top ten fave youtubers! (in no particular order):
- Amelia Gething – I have just discovered Amelia’s channel recently but I love it so much because all of her videos are super funny and the editing is amazing. My favourite videos of hers are her sketches.
2. Dolan Twins – The Dolan Twins are teenage twins who try tricky challenges and attempt other dangerous tricks in front of a camera while making a slight fool of themselves. Another absolutely hilarious channel!
3. Marzia– I have to say Marzia is my absolute favourite channel as she makes entertaining and interesting vids about fashion, travel, beauty, pugs, lifestyle and occasionally a vlog at least once a week. She also has an online shop which sells the cutest stuff! I even made a post about the Summer Faves box I bought for her, to read it click the link – Marzia’s Merch Part 1: Unboxing and first thoughts!
- Liza Koshy – Ok, I have to say that Liza’s channel has to be the funniest channel on youtube in my opinion! Her videos are always soooooo good! She is also one of the fastest growing channel on youtube right now as she gained more than ten million subscribers in just two years!
Simply Nailogical– As you could probably tell from the name of this channel, it is a channel based mainly around nails. Even though I know when I watch the nail tutorials that I could never do any nailart near as good as her, she is super funny and always does nail videos out of the ordinary!
- Ryan Higa– Ryan Higa is another channel that has absolutely hilarious sketches and has great content! I especially love when he make video collabs with other awesome youtubers!
- I Am Kareno– I Am Kareno is another recently discovered youtube channel that focuses mainly around style, beauty and makeup transformations. I absolutely love her style and she is amazing at makeup! But the best thing about her youtube channel is her lookbooks!
- Grace Helbig– Grace is a fantastic youtuber who makes a huge variety of comedic posts like funny food videos, monthly favourites, crazy makeup tutorials and short sketches. She also has two books, a podcast called Not Too Deep, used to have her very own show on E and is one of the main characters on the Movie Dirty Thirty.
- Superwoman– IISuperwomanII (Lily Singh) makes awesome funny videos and sketches where she usually dresses up as her parents (it sounds weird but it really isn’t) and shares some relatable problems. She is also a super inspirational person who empowers underprivileged girls around the world through a program she runs called GirlLove.
- Zoella– Zoella is another youtuber who makes videos kind of like of the vids that Marzia makes. I love her awesome collab videos and her vlogs showing the beautiful town of Brighton, London (where she lives). She also has a great blog which I love to read and has written the series Girl Online which I love.
So these are my favourite youtubers at the moment and I would love to hear about some of your favourites too.
Please stay friendly in the comments section below and have a great day ❤️
Love Misabella xx