Why hello there,
Today I am going to do another cooking blog! I haven’t done one for quite a bit of time so I thought it was time. I made Baked Sweet Potato Crisps and they were SO GOOOOOODDDDDDDD 😍 It makes me feel so good knowing that I am eating something so tasty that is actually healthy!
So here is the recipe (if you want to see the original click here):
I N G R E D I E N T S
2 Large Sweet Potatoes (I actually used 5, and therefore more olive oil and salt)
2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of salt
Half a teaspoon smoked Paprika
R E C I P E
- Preheat oven to 121 C or 250 degrees F
- Rinse thoroughly and dry the sweet potatoes
- Slice them as thin as possible. Use a mandolin if you have one. If you don’t have one use a very sharp knife. Know that chips that are too thick in parts won’t crisp up all the way. Still delicious, just not “chip” crispiness.
- Toss slices in the olive oil to lightly coat and then sprinkle with salt.
- Lay out in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 2 hours, flipping chips at least once at halfway point to ensure even cooking.
- Remove once crisp and golden brown. Leave for 10 minutes or so to crisp up before eating. Serve immediately afterwards
(For some reason I lost the picture of the end result about 3.934 seconds before posting so this picture is from Paleo Grub 😂)
So that is it! I really hope you enjoyed reading this recipe and if you ever decide to make them I would absolutely love to see pictures!
Please stay friendly in the comments section below and have a great day! 🙂
Love Misabella xx